10.09.2007

T-Minus 3 days

Welcome to my new blog! I hope to keep in touch with all of our friends and family through cyberspace using this blog.

In exactly 3 days I will be boarding a plane bound for Ecuador where Ronnie and I can finally start our lives together as a married couple! The last few months have been such a whirlwind of craziness with wedding planning, celebrations, and finally packing my life up to move overseas. As much as I am going to miss my family, friends and Miami/the USA, I am very much looking forward to the new adventures that await me/us in South America.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Your view is beautiful, and yes I AM JEALOUS, I THINK I COULD LIVE WITH EATING AT THAT TABLE FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS. Take care, love you both.
Grandma xoxoxoxoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails