6.14.2008

A Weekend at the Black Sheep Inn - Part III

On the last day of our trip to the Black Sheep Inn. I woke up with an incredible sore body from the 4-hour horseback ride the day before. We decided there was one more hike we wanted to do before we left. At first I was ready to stay in bed, but I knew it would probably be worth the effort, so I decided to join everyone else and go on one last hike.We decided there was one more hike we wanted to do before we left. At first I was ready to stay in bed, but I knew it would probably be worth the effort, so I decided to join everyone else and go on one last hike. That morning we had one of the nicest views from our room.The hike was pretty tough. We had to walk down then back up a very steep trail to get to the plateau that overlooks a canyon. Rachel and I did a lot of stopping and resting!
Ronnie and I found out future home. :)Once we got to the edge of the plateau, the views were incredible. The canyon was quite large.Ronnie, the model.On our way back...we ran into this lady. She asked for money to have her picture taken. Ronnie promised her a dollar then all he had was .30 cents. She wasn't happy!The hike was beautiful and I'm glad I did it. One way back to the cabin for breakfast, we saw one of the managers who told us a bus had flipped up the road. Of course we went to check it out. Luckily, no one other than the driver was in the buss at the time and he wasn't injured. This is why we will never take public transportation on mountain roads. :)

2 comments:

sofisof4975 said...

Fun Fun! I've always wanted to try zip line. Glad you guys had a great time & got home safely.

Love you mucho! xoxo :o)

Grandma said...

Wow what an exciting ( and daring) life you are leading. Stay safe.Love you both.
Love Grandma xoxoxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails