4.24.2009

What to wear?

Yesterday I took Kaitlyn to the embassy to have lunch with Ron. It was our first outing this week since we haven't gone to playgroup. I wanted Kaitlyn to look extra cute (I know, how can she get any cuter...) so I was originally going to put her in this dress given to her from Sofia, but it was a little too cold.Instead, she wore this adorable hoodie (also from Sofia) and it was perfect!And after that I couldn't resist, we needed a photo shoot. :)When Ron got home from work, Kaitlyn was in a fantastic mood so we whipped out the camcorder. She was more active before we started recording, but here's a clip anyway.

If you're viewing this in email or with Google Reader you'll want to visit the actual blog to see the video. I also changed the layout and style of the blog, but I'm not loving it so I'll probably make some more changes. I also hope to get some pictures of Ron's Pichincha volcano climb up this weekend. Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Angie said...

I say it all the time..."SHE'S SO CUTE"! I'm digging the new layout and I love your tagline. =)

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana G said...

Love the new layout. I just want to reach out and kiss her. XOXO

Mom T said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these videos. She is just so cute! I wish I could hold her!!!

Hugs,
Mom T xoxoxoxo

Sof said...

I love when she sticks her tongue out, so adorable!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails