5.27.2009

Random pics

Here are a few pics and a video that I keep meaning to post. Last Friday, when Ron walked in from work he kept the motorcycle gear on to see how Kaitlyn would react. It didn't phase her one bit, she knows her Daddy!This was just a cute picture taken over the weekend. :)On Saturday, we got to hear Kaitlyn's first real laugh. It was so cute and was brought on by Daddy. We were getting ready to walk up to a friend's house to pick up a puzzle and Daddy was being silly. I wasn't in the room when she did it, but I definitely heard it. Here are a few more just after the "first"...

2 comments:

Nana G said...

She is just tooooo cute!

Renee said...

My head is tilted to the side and I have this stupid grin on my face the whole time. Too cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails