5.11.2009

Weekend Recap - Mother's Day

We had a wonderful weekend! The weather was gorgeous so we tried to get out as much as possible. Daddy took Kaitlyn on one of his usual balcony walks and it was a little chilly out so he had her bundled like a kangaroo. :)On Saturday, we were on a mission to find a bathing suit for Kaitlyn, but it didn't happen and we're still looking! While we were out we stopped for lunch at the new Chili's that recently opened. It was so good and just as satisfying as in the States. It did not disappoint! I bought a puzzle I saw at the toy store and when we got home Ron and I worked on it while Kaitlyn took a nap. For some reason, I was determined to finish the puzzle that night. And thanks to Ron, we did. Sunday, of course was Mother's Day and it was such a FABULOUS day for me. Ron really went all out to make me feel special. He started the day by making me breakfast.
Then he gave me my gifts: a beautiful bouquet of flowers:this adorable picture frame from Kaitlyn:and a gift certificate to get a massage. Then we went to church and came home to relax a bit before heading to the park.
Kaitlyn loved being out in the fresh air on such a beautiful day.

I hope all the mommies out there had a wonderful day, too!

2 comments:

Mama G said...

Really enjoyed the pictures. I've been checking all day to see if there was anything new. :-) So happy you enjoyed your First Mother's Day. They get better and better. :-)

Hugs and Kisses to the three of you! xoxoxoxxoo

Sof said...

Glad to hear that your 1st Mother's Day was wonderful. You & Kaitlyn look so beautiful! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails