This week we got the blanket that Kaitlyn's Great-Grandma made her. I picked out the material at the end of last year, but because Grandma got sick, she wasn't able to make it until recently. I had forgotten how cute the material was and I absolutely LOVE it! It's so soft and fluffy. Kaitlyn really likes it, too! :)
Thank you, Grandma!
Tonight, as we were getting her ready for bed, we found a new tickle spot on Kaitlyn. She has the cutest laugh! :)
Thank you, Grandma!
I know it's been a while since I've posted new pictures of Kaitlyn, so yesterday I took out the camera and set up another mini photo shoot. Being a model is exhausting! Lately, Kaitlyn has discovered a new pitch to her voice. I think she's discovered that using this new voice really gets our attention.
Today, our little peanut is 4 months old! It doesn't seem like that much time has gone by.
At 4 months old, Kaitlyn:
- weighs approx. 10 lb. 3 oz. She's had some trouble gaining weight since we've moved back to Quito, but I think we're finally starting to see some results.
- has started drinking formula (because of the weight problem). It took her a while to get a hang of it, but after a week she finally got it down. Now she's loving it. She gets 2-3 oz. after she nurses.
- started taking infant vitamins and she loves them!
- is really close to rolling over on her own. She's starting to tolerate tummy-time a little more, so that helps.
- took her first trip to the beach. Although she didn't actually touch the sand or water, she sure loved napping with the sound of the waves crashing near by.
- holds her head up on her own and is practicing sitting up more.
- will look towards you when you call her name.
- will now sleep in the crib in her own room. Mommy & Daddy are sad to move her, but we think it's time. She's such a good sleeper anyway, it's really only for our own comfort that she's still in our room.
Does she look bigger to you?