At 4 months old, Kaitlyn:
- weighs approx. 10 lb. 3 oz. She's had some trouble gaining weight since we've moved back to Quito, but I think we're finally starting to see some results.
- has started drinking formula (because of the weight problem). It took her a while to get a hang of it, but after a week she finally got it down. Now she's loving it. She gets 2-3 oz. after she nurses.
- started taking infant vitamins and she loves them!
- is really close to rolling over on her own. She's starting to tolerate tummy-time a little more, so that helps.
- took her first trip to the beach. Although she didn't actually touch the sand or water, she sure loved napping with the sound of the waves crashing near by.
- holds her head up on her own and is practicing sitting up more.
- will look towards you when you call her name.
- will now sleep in the crib in her own room. Mommy & Daddy are sad to move her, but we think it's time. She's such a good sleeper anyway, it's really only for our own comfort that she's still in our room.
Does she look bigger to you?