at 5 months old, Kaitlyn:
- weighs 12 lbs. 2 oz. and is 24 inches long.
- has started eating solids. It took her a while to get used to eating from a spoon, but now she's got the hang of it. She loves her rice cereal and sweet potatoes!
- is wearing 3-6 month size clothes.
- is still wearing size 1 diapers, but will be moving to size 2 very soon.
- has rolled over from her stomach to her back.
- has learned to love tummy time now that her head is strong and she can look around.
- can't get enough of her feet. She always grabs at them and tries to stick her toes in her mouth.
- loves to see what's happening behind her. She'll turn her head and arch back as far as she can to see what's going on back there.
- will put anything and everything in her mouth.