8.18.2009

Bitten...

by the photography bug. I have been having so much fun with my new camera! I'm taking pictures of everything and trying to learn about post production, too. Adobe Lightroom is so much fun! I also ordered some books that have been really helpful: I look forward to the weekends when Ron is home so he can help me set up "shoots" of Kaitlyn. I think I might be driving Ron a little crazy with my new obsession, but so far he's been excited for me. :)

Here are some pictures I took on Friday night out with the girls. They're not very impressive yet, but I'm practicing!

From Robin's Baby Shower




Br.

2 comments:

Ur Hubby said...

Thrilled babe, absolutely thrilled!.... lol

Shawn said...

If your pictures were meant to make me hungry, then I'd say you are getting the hang of this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails