8.22.2009

Book Review: The Time Traveler's Wife

I finally finished reading the much-raved-about book, The Time Traveler's Wife.It was great! I took me a while to get through because I couldn't find time to dedicate to it. But, once I finally got back into it I couldn't put it down. I finished the second half of the book in one day. It was a bit confusing with all the time travel and I found myself looking back a few pages to remind myself what date I was on. A few days after I started reading it, I learned that they made it into a movie. I refused to watch the movie trailer because I didn't want it to give away any part of the story I hadn't gotten to yet (which, it would have). I also didn't want to see the actors who portrayed Henry and Clare because it would ruin the way I pictured them in my mind. Now that I've finished, I can't wait to see the movie. If you won't be reading the book, go ahead and check out the trailer here. If you do plan on reading the book first, avoid the trailer at all costs!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails