At 6 months old, Kaitlyn:
- weighs approx. 13 lb.s and 6 oz. and is 24.8 inches long.
- is finally wearing size 2 diapers.
- is still wearing size 3-6 months clothes.
- loves to sit up. She will hold onto our fingers and help pull herself to a sitting position and will also stand while only holding our fingers.
- loves her solid food! She hasn't found a food she doesn't like and she especially likes her green beans.
- won't stay on her back. She immediately rolls to her tummy, which makes changing her diaper a challenge! She also finally figured out how to roll from her tummy to her back.
- is really trying to crawl. Once on her tummy, she kicks and reaches forward trying to move. The only problem is she lifts her arms and legs off the floor to kick them. Here's video of it:
- had her first cold. :( She had the sniffles and an irritation in her ear, but was still a very happy baby! She appears to be all over it now.
- has begun to reach for things she wants. If she sees a toy she likes, she eagerly stretches her arms for it.
- has started to follow objects or people behind things. When mommy or daddy hide behind a wall, she tries her hardest to look around the wall to find us.
- loves her jumperoo:
- has a new game she likes to play. We give her the pacifier, she spits it out:
Look how much I've grown!Six months sure does fly by when you're having fun!