8.16.2009

New DSLR camera = Lots of pictures

On Wednesday, my new toy the Canon Rebel XSi finally arrived. I have been busy playing with it and taking pictures of anything and everything. I'm still getting used to it and trying to use it on Manual Mode as much as possible. Here are some pictures we've taken it with it, so far.

Kaitlyn is great...so happy. As you will see in the pictures below, she is sitting up on her own. She's quickly becoming such a big girl. She loves to stand up and she recently started to take sips from a cup and loves it. Tonight, while getting ready for bed she repeatedly said "dadadadada", much to Ron's delight! I also have some videos to post, but they will have to wait until tomorrow.

4 comments:

Brandon said...

She is so adorable and so happy! I can't believe how grown up she is already...time flies by too fast!

Mama G said...

ADORABLE!! She's getting so big and more beautiful every day. oxxoxo

Anonymous said...

How beautiful, she is growing fast, I can't belive she is sitting on her own, She 's strong. ( Like her Grandma )
Love to all xoxoxoxox
Grandma

Sofia Miranda said...

Great pictures, she's so beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails