In the past few days we've brought out all of Kaitlyn's sports gear. It's pretty much a sure thing that she'll be getting lots of wear out of all of these outfits in the coming months.
- is getting bigger! (We don't have weight/height stats this time because there were no doctor visits.)
- is wearing size 6 month clothes. She has a couple of 3 month items that she can still wear and the 6-9 month are a bit big, but she's getting there.
- is sitting up on her own. She still falls over every so often, but she's gotten much stronger.
- loves to drink water from a regular cup (but she still hasn't mastered a sippy cup).
- has babbled: dada, nana and mama.
- now sleeps unswaddled (at night). It so cute to see her in all sorts of positions with her hands usually up near her face. ADORABLE!
- can find her binky in the crib, pick it up and put it back in her mouth.
- makes it difficult to change her diaper. She always wants to roll over!
- can pull herself up to a standing position while holding on to Mommy's shirt.
- has decided she is not a fan of peaches, but still is a great eater, otherwise.
- is still not crawling, which only frustrates her.
- has no idea that college football season starts today and she will be "the baby divided" once a week for the next 4 months. :)
But when it was time, she wasn't liking it:
...which, led to this:
and Daddy loved it! We ended up giving her a bath on the kitchen counter in her blue tub like we normally do.
Tonight, we decided to use the blue tub, but put it in the big tub so she could get used to the bathroom. She had no problem.even letting Daddy style her hair. :)