9.15.2009

2 Years ♥

Ron, Kaitlyn and I are currently enjoying a wonderful vacation in the Galapagos Islands. I prescheduled this blog post because I didn't want this day to pass without sharing how happy I am to be celebrating the 2 -year anniversary of marriage to my best friend.

Two years ago today I vowed to love, honor, and respect Ron for for all the days of my life. I meant every word of my vows, but what I didn't realize was on that day I didn't love him as much as I one day would. I didn't (and couldn't) love him as much as I do today. As hard as it is to believe that he could make me happier and more proud than on our wedding day, he has.I always knew Ron would be an amazing father, but watching him with Kaitlyn blows my mind and melts my heart all at the same time. This makes me fall more in love with him everyday. For that reason (and so many more) I am so blessed to call him my husband.

How crazy is is that we've gone from this: to this... ...to this? So crazy! And I couldn't be happier. I love you, Bubba. Happy anniversary! xoxo

4 comments:

Mama G said...

Awww! How sweet. Happy Anniversary. Hope you are enjoying the Galapagos.

Love You Both! xooxoox

Anonymous said...

How sweet, you two was ment to be together, Happy Anniversary, God Bless all three of you.
Love Grandma xoxoxoxox

Mom T said...

Hope you had a wonderful time celebrating your anniversary in the Galapagos. Shell, you made me cry with your anniversary thoughts!!!!! God bless you both with many, many years of happiness. Loved the pictures. I remember that Middle School prom picture :)

Hubby said...

It takes 2 to make it work...thanks for an awesome first 2 years! Love you boog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails