11.13.2009

Per your requests: More Kaitlyn videos

Finally, an update!  I was receiving all sorts of requests for more videos, but of course my video editing software stopped working as soon as I had some good ones to post.  Here are a couple of Kaitlyn's latest antics.


Kaitlyn started doing this on her own 2 days ago.  Now when we do it, she immediately copies us:


Daddy had a rough day at work yesterday so when he got home he fixed himself an adult beverage.  Kaitlyn was trying really hard to get a taste of it:

3 comments:

Mama G said...

She just gets cuter and cuter every day. I laughed so hard at the last two videos.

I can't wait to smother her with hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxxoox

Anonymous said...

She's just to funny, And smart, these videos are adorable.
Love you xoxoxox

Sofia Miranda said...

Love the videos. It's great that you keep all of us posted with pics & videos. :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails