Our little bunny after her bath.
She really knows how to make a mess at mealtime.
Last weekend we took her to the playground at the Ambassador's house. She had a blast!
This one is obviously out of focus, but I thought it was still so cute. She loves when Daddy throws her up in the air.
- can easily walk while pushing a toy on wheels. She loves to walk around the house with these toys.
- now has 2 teeth.
- loves to dance!
- has started to stand up on her own without holding on to anything.
- is still wearing sizes 9 and 12 months clothes.
- has attempted to take a couple of "baby steps", but not quite the big first step yet.
- has given up on baby food. She's more interested in eating grown up food.
- is climbing on whatever she can. We realized this the day we left her playing in her play room and walked back in to find her sitting on the futon.
- continues to get cuter every day. ;)