4.12.2010

What I'll Miss About Ecuador

With less than two months before we pack up our home and say goodbye to Ecuador for good, I've been thinking about some of the things I will miss most about Quito.  Yes, we are eager to go and we have our gripes about this place, but there are also some things that I'll love and miss about Ecuador. 

Some things that I'll miss about Quito...

  • Quito was a place of many firsts.  It was my very first experience living overseas and the first home Ron and I shared as newlyweds.  It was also the place where we started the journey into parenthood.  Quito was Kaitlyn's home for her first year.  And we will be departing with baby #2 on the way.  These facts alone make Ecuador a very special place for me.

  • Waking up to this view every most mornings:

Over the next few weeks I plan on highlighting more.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails