7.24.2010

Kaitlyn Misses Daddy and Loves the Mouse!

Kaitlyn loves sitting on my lap at the computer and going through pictures and video from the blog. When we recently re-watched the video of her doing ring around the rosey, she heard Ronnie’s voice on it and got so excited to hear Daddy. I quickly grabbed the video camera to record her excitement so I could share it with Ronnie.  It took me a second to figure out what she was asying when she saw the picture of Daddy...he'll be so proud of how observant she is.  As you'll see, she also gets pretty excited for “mouse”…Chuck E. Cheese and Mickey.  
I originally put the clip together just for Ronnie, but after watching it over and over again, myself, I thought family would love to see it, too. I just love her expressions and the way she says “mouse!” right at the end.  This is guaranteed to make you smile...if you're family.  I understand if my non-family readers think it's boring. :)


(If you are reading this in an email, click here to see the video)

2 comments:

Nana G said...

ADORABLE!!!! :-)

Sofia Miranda said...

That is one of the most adorable videos! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails