9.30.2010

My Loves

I just can't get enough of these two!  Kaitlyn gets in her mood and tells me, "Mommy, hold Jonafin".  That's my cue to grab the camera.  It just doesn't get old.


This little man is getting to be anything but little.  Jonathan had his 6 week checkup this past Monday and he already weighs 10lbs and he's just about outgrown all of his newborn clothes.  Where has the time gone??
And check out these smiles!  Look out, ladies...
(If you're reading this in email, please click here)



And this little firecracker?  I'm not sure the guys will be able to keep up with her.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

They are so adorable, I hope you will send lots of photos and videos so I won't miss them growing up, I love you all.
Grandma xoxoxox

Charmaine said...

I think the little brother is looking more and more like his big sister.

Related Posts with Thumbnails