9.16.2010

Reflections of Motherhood

I saw this on Bright Autumn Sun and had to share it, as well. 

The video starts with: "We asked moms if they could go back to right before they had their first child, what would they tell themselves?"  Some of the answers hit home for me.


(If viewing this in email, click here to see the video)

Right now, motherhood is really exhausting because I'm flying solo.  Not having Ron here is really tough, but I know this too shall pass.  I'm also very aware that one day I will reflect back to this little slice of time and think to myself, "THAT was nothing" compared to whatever current issue we'll be dealing with in the future.  Cheers to all the moms out there!

1 comment:

Dad said...

good video! hard to believe we thought we didn't have any free time before the kids arrived :) So young...so foolish. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails