10.29.2010

C25K Update - Week 3

I'm in the middle of week three of the Couch to 5K training program.  This week consists of a 5 min brisk walk, run for 90 seconds, walk for 90 seconds, run for 3 minutes, walk for the minutes and repeat.  It sounded hard, but it actually wasn't bad at all.  I was happy I was able to do it and I didn't feel like I was going to die.  I realize 3 straight minutes of running is no big deal to many, many people--and I guess I now realize it's no big deal for me either, but I wasn't sure what to expect since I haven't had a regular exercise routine in ages.

I'm still loving this program and I'm loving that I haven't quit or come up with one excuse to not get my scheduled runs in.  What I have slacked on is my 30-Day Shred supplement workouts on my non-run days.  Yea, that hasn't really happened at all.  And I'm going to blame that one on Kaitlyn.  We're going through some sleep issues with her so we've all been pretty exhausted around here lately.  Ok, I can't really blame it on her, I just need to suck it up and do it!

Sorry, no pictures for this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails