2.12.2011

Man of Your Dreams

I have been feeling some major guilt lately about the lack of pictures and blog posts there have been for Jonathan.  We took at least a photo a day of Kaitlyn during her first year.  It is definitely more difficult to set up my mini photo shoots with the little one when there's a fussy/moody 2 year old running around. 

This morning when I got Jonathan dressed, I took the opportunity to sneak outside with him and my camera while Kaitlyn played with Daddy.
" How YOU doin'?
As you can see, he's sitting up on his own now.  He loves the new perspective!
He's growing so fast!  I'll wait until next week's 6-month (already?!) post to fill you in on everything he's doing these days.
Hopefully, it won't be too long (and too much guilt) until I get the opportunity to get more pictures of our handosme little man.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails