- weighs approximately ?? pounds (will update soon).
- is about ready to move up to size 3 diapers.
- is growing way too fast! He went from sitting unassisted, to scooting, to being able to sit up by himself, to actually crawling, to pulling himself up to a standing position--all within one month. It's crazy! He is definitely on the move and keeps us on our toes.
- has 2 new teeth coming in and 2 more right behind them.
- said "mama" yesterday! It was more of a "mamamamamama", but it was beautiful!
- now goes to bed in his own room, but usually wakes up then ends up finishing the night in our room. He's also waking up very early! I've had quite a few wake ups at 4:30 a.m. in the last couple of weeks. It's no fun!
See what I mean...
This boy wants to stand! He straightens his legs as if he's ready to pop right up.