3.19.2011

Slow down, Jonathan!

As I mentioned in Jonathan's 7 month post he is growing like a weed!  I can't keep up with all that he's doing.  By the time I get around to blogging about his latest milestone, he does something new.  I've decided to document a few of them here in one post.

March 7, 2011 - Sits up on his own

March 9, 2011 - Pulled himself to stand (sorry, no video of the first time)
March 10, 2011 - Crawling off of his belly

March 16, 2011 - Pulling himself up onto everything!

March 17, 2011 - Took a couple of steps holding onto couch
The holding on and taking steps has gotten even better in the last couple of days.

We can't believe how quickly he's developing.  We're pretty sure he'll be walking before he turns one.  Maybe even by next month--just kidding. 

Slow down Jonathan!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I can't belive him, He is growing so fast and he's so advanced. Can't wait to see him next month.xoxoxo

Charmaine said...

I think you're right about him walking soon. If he's pulling himself up at 7 months, I say he'll be walking by the time he's 9 months old.

Related Posts with Thumbnails