6.27.2011

K-A-I-T-L-Y-N

Ron is always coming up with silly little songs to sing to Kaitlyn and she loves them.  When we're in the car, she'll tell us, "Sing Kiki song, Daddy!"  We know that means this one:

(Sung to the tune of I'm a Little Teapot)
I'm a little Kaitlyn, short and sweet
Here are my hands and here are my feet.
When I go on the potty I get a treat.
My little Jonathan is pretty neat.

It's one of her favorites.

A couple of days ago, Ron came up with another song.  Take a look at what she's learned from it:


(Sung to the tune of The Alphabet Song)
K-A-I-T-L-Y-N, that's how you spell Kaitlyn
K-A-I-T-L-Y-N, that was fun, let's do it again.

I give all the credit to Daddy for this one.  He's taught her to spell her name...and she's not even 2 and a half.  That's pretty stinkin' impressive if you ask me!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

GO DADDY,Good job, Kaitlyn's not so bad eather LOL
Love to all xoxox

Related Posts with Thumbnails