6.29.2011

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Just over a week ago, Jonathan took his first step, but days went by before he took anymore.  This past Sunday he finally decided to try again.  I got a video, but as I was uploading it to YouTube I deleted the original file and realized the upload didn't work.  I haven't been able to recover the file, but I'm still trying.  I promise to get some more footage of the baby steps soon.  In the meantime, check out what else he's doing.  Apparently, his sister's been teaching him a thing or two.

Kaitlyn has kept us busy with all of her climbing and it looks like her brother is following in her footsteps.  As if walking wasn't enough!

2 comments:

Grandmaxoxox said...

so smart, how do you keep up with them?

Charmaine said...

I can't believe he climbed up that slide that way. How old is he? 10 months? WOW!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails