8.11.2011

I Never Want to Forget: More Kaitlyn-isms

**I have been working on this post for at least a month now---trying to think of a few more things she's been saying, waiting to get a good photo to add, but time keeps passing.  So, here it is...**

Kaitlyn has been saying some funny things lately.  Some of my favorites:

hummus bird = humming bird

After our trip to Jerusalem we asked her which church we went to.  She said, "Church of the Holy Spirit" = Church of the Holy Sepulchre

My purpose in taking the above picture was to capture the tiny little freckles that have recently shown up on the bridge of her nose.  I love them.

Her version of "Baa Baa Black Sheep":
Aba black sheep, have you any wolves.
Yes sir, yes sir, 3 years old.

She still calls McDonald's (as in, the golden arches) "Old McDonald's".

And my absolute favorite:  Sometimes at night she asks us to rock her.  I usually sing "You Are My Sunshine" and lately, she's been singing along with me.  It's the most precious thing.  Ever.  I had to sneak to turn the camera on one night so I could record it.  You can't see anything because it was dark.  Listen closely, at the end she tells me she's ready to go lay in bed.  So sweet.

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

Michelle and Ron, all of that is just so precious, especially the video with her singing along and the very end when she tells you, Michelle, that she's ready to go to bed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails