1.02.2012

2012 Goals

Hello 2012!  Just wanted to start the new year with a new post and write down a couple of goals.
  1. Run.  I still haven't run since the Nike Night Run on November 1.  My next 10K will be on March 10 so I've got some work to do.  I'd like to come up with a monthly mileage goal, but honestly haven't had time to calculate what would be realistic so for now, it's just RUN!
  2. Read.  It's been way too long since I've picked up a book for leisure reading.  I'm pretty sure it was Breaking Dawn from the Twilight series.  I have had "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" sitting on my nightstand, collecting dust for over a year now and have never even made an attempt to start it.  I'd love to read that whole series and move on to The Hunger Games next.
  3. Hydrate. I'm horrible about staying hydrated.  I tend to only drink something when I'm sitting down for a meal and it's not always water and my skin is paying for it!
  4. Blog.  I need to blog more.  I really slacked the 2nd half of 2011!  I blog as a way to share our lives with family and friends who we live so far from and I also blog as a way to document our lives.  This place is my virtual memory book and I haven't been good about documenting.  I hope to change that.  Even if it means posts with photos and no words or unedited photos (gasp!).  I just need to keep posting!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails