- I'm loving work! Getting out of the house, putting on nice clothes and getting to work with some pretty cool folks has been a nice change of pace.
- The first week was rough because the kids were sick, but thankfully they weren't really miserable. They were still full of smiles, but the smiles were accompanied by lots of runny noses, nasty coughs and fevers. Kaitlyn's was eventually diagnosed with bronchitis, but thankfully they are both better.
- Even though I'm gone three days of the week, Ron still gets a better reaction from the kids when he walks in the door. I've just come to terms with the fact that he's their favorite right now. When they were younger I was the preferred parent. I'm sure that had something to do with mammary glands, but my day will come again!
- I thought this was hilarious:
- Madonna is opening her 2012 World Tour in Israel in May. There is a new Facebook page urging Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, not to strike Iran until after the show. Ha!
- After watching a story on some of the most memorable Super Bowl commercials, Ron decided to reenact one of his favorites. We're a bunch of dorks!
- I bought Jonathan a baseball cap a couple of weeks ago. It's from a store called e.p.k. Not sure what it stands for, but it was on super sale and actually small enough to fit him. He hated it at first, but now loves it. And he looks so cute wearing it! :)
- I'm not running like I should be. Ron and I are officially registered to run the 10K of the TLV Marathon and neither of us have been training. Of course, he could probably run the half without training. Work has definitely made finding time to run much more challenging.
- Another challenge: taking all the pictures and blogging like I resolved to do at the beginning of the year. Having said that, here is a super long Friday Photo Dump to make up for the last couple of weeks when I didn't do them. And for once...it's actually being posted on Friday! :)
Have a great weekend!