We had a great Christmas! We were far more settled into the house than last year when we had only been here for a month and a half. That meant new ideas for decorating and lots of trial and error on where we wanted the Christmas tree. Here are some highlights of our Christmas season:
- Decorating cookies.
-Decorating the house:
-Christmas Eve dinner with friends.
-Getting ready for Santa's arrival.
- Sprinkling reindeer food in the yard.
- The fun of Christmas morning.
- Someone was NOT happy with the gift his sister picked out for him.
- The kids LOVED having the baby here. They laughed and laughed when she'd climb all over them.
- On their last night, The Sanchez Fam treated us to a wonderful dinner at Clyde's.
Stay tuned for more posts..including some that never got blogged from last year!