Some random things about me:
- Born in North Carolina, but have no recollection of it. I grew up in Miami, FL and consider that home.
- I married my best friend in September 2007 and moved to Ecuador two months later. Three years after that, we headed to Tel Aviv, Israel. And another three years later, we moved back to the States and now call Northern Virginia home.
- Mommy to 2 gorgeous babes, Kaitlyn (born in February 2009) and Jonathan (born in August 2010).
- I don't like chocolate. Gasp! However, white chocolate is my weakness.
- I'm shamelessly addicted to crap tv.
- I'm from South Florida, but prefer being pool-side than at the beach.
- I love music. Music can change my mood in a matter of seconds. Certain songs bring back memories, make me cry, make me laugh or make me want to dance.
- I wish I knew how to play the piano.
- My husband and I become archenemies for one day every year. He's HUGE Miami Hurricanes fan and I am a Florida State University alumnus. (Did you pick up on the difference there? He's a Canes fan, I am a Seminole. Hee Hee. He hates when I point that out.) On game day, we get decked out in our team's colors, talk some smack and watch the game. Now that we have kids we argue over who's team they will represent. They are confused children.