
The first gift I received for the baby was from Liane. This adorable Classic Pooh blanket and rattle:.jpg)
A few months ago, I was shopping online for a new FSU polo. Although we were only a few shorts weeks into our pregnancy, I couldn't resist buying these along with the shirt:.jpg)
Of course, I originally only had the FSU pacifier in my "basket", but I knew if it arrived solo, Ronnie would hate me. So I gave in and ordered the UM one, as well.
Last week, the secretary in my boss's office handed me a little bag and inside was this cute onesie:
She didn't even know my favorite color was purple!
Last week we also got a package in the mail from Haydee and Christos. Inside was all kinds of cuteness...diapers, a book and these adorable onesies and bibs:.jpg)
I have a feeling Christos picked these. :).jpg)
.jpg)
Thank you to everyone for all of the gifts and love! We greatly appreicate everything and know our daughter (yes, it's a girl for those that I haven't talked to in a while) will love it all, too!
3 comments:
For those who aren't sure...the three onesies DOES NOT mean we're having triplets! :) (although I'd be happy with 3).
Your little "Girl" is going to be loved by a lot of people just like you two are.
Ronnie, don't wish for more than one at a time. As the Grandparents, we can't afford it.
Lots of Love to the "Three" of you!
xoxoxo
All the things are so cute, I love the Binkies. I'm so happy for you guys. I tear up everytime I read your blog. Love you
Grandma xoxoxox
Post a Comment