Why do the dads always get the glory? Oh well...I guess all little girls are meant to be "Daddy's girl". Congrats Ronnie!
Ohhh so sweet, She really is Daddy's little girl. Love you all xoxoxoxoxox Grandma
Amazing little girl, I'd say.Enjoy every minute!
See,Ronnie, all that whispering in her ear in the middle of the night worked!! :) She's one precious baby!!!Love you all!
Even though Mommy takes of her all day, she says Dada first. Same thing happened with Brandon. She's so cute!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Why do the dads always get the glory? Oh well...I guess all little girls are meant to be "Daddy's girl". Congrats Ronnie!
Ohhh so sweet, She really is Daddy's little girl.
Love you all xoxoxoxoxox
Grandma
Amazing little girl, I'd say.
Enjoy every minute!
See,Ronnie, all that whispering in her ear in the middle of the night worked!! :) She's one precious baby!!!
Love you all!
Even though Mommy takes of her all day, she says Dada first. Same thing happened with Brandon. She's so cute!!
Post a Comment