(Please excuse the out of focus picture. I desperately need to get the camera out more often.)
At 18 months, Kaitlyn:- weighs approximately 23 lbs.
- is still wearing size 3 diapers.
- is finally wearing size 18 month clothes.
- is wearing size 5/6 shoes.
- is talking SO much! Her vocabulary amazes me. It seems like every day she says something new and I think, "How did you know that??"
- has recently become aware of cartoon characters. She LOVES Elmo and Mickey Mouse!!
- is loving spending the summer in Miami. She's spent lots of time with her Nanas, Papas, Aunts and Cousins. But she does miss her Daddy, so it will be a great day when we're all together again and enjoying new adventures in Tel Aviv.
- is swimming!! She went from HATING swim class to being one of the most improved during the 2 week course. She has so much fun in the pool!
- is about to become a big sister! She has just 13 days (hopefully, no less) of life as an only child. I plan on soaking up every minute of Mommy/Kaitlyn time that I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment