Besides Kaitlyn's favorite game of "What's that?", she's also started to really mimic things she sees. It's pretty adorable. Check out the video below:
(If viewing this in email, please click here to see video.)
2 comments:
Grandma
said...
So adorable, She use to copy every thing Zach did when she was there too. Love you xoxoxox Grandma
I think you have a great page here… today was my first time coming here.. I just happened to find it doing a google search. anyway, good post.. I’ll be bookmarking this page for sure.
2 comments:
So adorable, She use to copy every thing Zach did when she was there too. Love you xoxoxox
Grandma
I think you have a great page here… today was my first time coming here.. I just happened to find it doing a google search. anyway, good post.. I’ll be bookmarking this page for sure.
Post a Comment