- is wearing size 2 diapers.
- has begun to wear some 6 month size clothes.
- has become a not-so-great sleeper. He takes some decent naps throughout the day, but usually between midnight and 6am, he's up every 1-2 hours. Because of this, he's not moving into his own room quite yet even though his furniture and crib are all in place.
- is rolling! In the last few weeks he started rolling over.
- is so much more alert. He really follows things with his eyes and pays attention to what's going on around him.
- no longer needs head support when being held. When he's in our arms he loves to look around.
- loves his big sister. He smiles and giggles at her all the time.
- makes us laugh. He can really get a good laugh going and it cracks us up! It's one of my favorite sounds.
- is being introduced to the bottle. And it's not going so well. I remember with Kaitlyn, she screamed every time I gave her one. It took a week until she realized I wasn't giving up and she started enjoying it. I'm hoping Jonathan gets used to it soon!
- is so strong. He likes to stand on our laps while we hold his hands. He looks so big when he does this.
12.16.2010
Jonathan is 4 months old!
At four months old, Jonathan:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment