
At 5 months old, Jonathan:- is still wearing size 2 diapers.
- has begun to wear more 6 month size clothes. He has quite a few warm-weather 3 month outfits that he never got to wear because the weather got chilly.
- has two teeth! The first one (bottom left) snuck up on us. The 2nd one (bottom right) seemed to bother him a little more.
- started eating rice cereal. He's done such a good job and has gottten even better in just one week. We look forward to starting him on fruits and veggies soon.
- has had his first cold. Sniffles, minor fever and a little coughing. I thought it was teething related at first, then Kaitlyn and I got the same symptoms.
- is still sleeping in our room because he's still not sleeping through the night. I think it's gotten better, but it's hard to remember right now because these last few nights have been rough becuase we're all sick.
- rarely stays on his back these days. If I lay him down, he immediately rolls to his tummy.
- is close to sitting up on his own.
- is drinking more formula every day and nursing less.
- thinks his sister is the funniest (and cutest) person he's ever met!
1 comment:
He's so cute - and getting bigger fast! xox
Post a Comment