Awesome job Michelle. What beautiful memories Katlyn and Jonathan will have to look back on. I have to watch the video again. I had happy tears in my eyes through most of it. :-) The music was great too. I love the song from Parenthood. :-)
Wow, don't the grow up so fast?! Watched the video with Ashley and after some of the pictures, she kept calling out "Ashley". I can't believe how similar they do look... can't wait until they get to meet and play together. Tell Ron we wish him a Happy Birthday as well. Love, The Bobriks
Great video, Michelle. Did you make her Elmo birthday t-shirt? I love the video you recently posted of her feeding her little brother. It made me laugh out loud when you asked her if she wanted to take a bite. Her reaction was priceless.
3 comments:
Awesome job Michelle. What beautiful memories Katlyn and Jonathan will have to look back on. I have to watch the video again. I had happy tears in my eyes through most of it. :-)
The music was great too. I love the song from Parenthood. :-)
Hugs and kisses to you all! xoxo
Wow, don't the grow up so fast?! Watched the video with Ashley and after some of the pictures, she kept calling out "Ashley". I can't believe how similar they do look... can't wait until they get to meet and play together. Tell Ron we wish him a Happy Birthday as well.
Love, The Bobriks
Great video, Michelle. Did you make her Elmo birthday t-shirt? I love the video you recently posted of her feeding her little brother. It made me laugh out loud when you asked her if she wanted to take a bite. Her reaction was priceless.
Post a Comment