I realize this is almost a month late, but I'm still playing catch up...
![]() |
This was probably the last picture taken of Jonathan's perfect grill. He fell and chipped his front tooth a week later.
|
At 16 months old, Jonathan:
- is wearing size 3 diapers, but will soon move up to size 4.
- is wearing 12-18 month size clothes.
- walks, runs, jump, dances...you name it, he's doing it!
- has taken after his big sister and become such a little dare devil. He likes to climb on everything and has discovered that if you tip things over (like the laundry basket, a trash can, toy bins) they become step stools for aiding in climbing higher.
- also takes after his momma. He's a klutz! He likes to do everything his sister does, but he's not nearly has stable.
- says "mama", "dada", "this", "shoes", "ball", "woof", "more" and "ho, ho, ho".
- is learning sign language. He can sign "more", "please", "thank you", "all done" and "eat". When you ask him to sign he gets bashful. It's really cute.
- got his first haircut. And I'm a bad mom for not getting one single picture. In my defense, it required both Ron and I to hold/distract him while the guy nervously snipped his scissors as Jonathan shook his head.
Happy 16 months, J-bird!

No comments:
Post a Comment