We wanted to find a fun way to tell the kids about their trip to the States for the summer so I came up with another scavenger hunt to reveal the big surprise. It's a 15-minute video so if you don't have time for the whole thing, you have to at least check out their reaction starting around 13:30. We told the kids several times that we couldn't take any big trips over the summer since I had to work so to say they were super excited and emotional is an understatement.
I told the kids they had to get dressed and brush their hair for a Memorial Day picture, which was just an excuse to have them dressed for the scavenger hunt on a Saturday morning. That's how the video starts with them posing for a picture on the couch. I turned the fan on to reveal the first clue (piece of paper on top of the fan blade), you can see their reaction when it falls...they know a new hunt is on! Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment