The color on the pictures is horrible. We had the camera on a weird setting and I tried my best to correct it in PhotoShop, but they're still a little off.





We tried to be discreet so no other kids would see the Easter bunny and draw a crowd, but one little girl spotted him. She wasn't too sure about him at first, but as you can see in the video below she got used to him and Ron, I mean the Easter bunny, did a great job of entertaining her.
6 comments:
So Cute and so Funny!!!
I still think it was a brilliant idea to hop around with her :)
You are an Awesome Easter Bunny aka Daddy :-)
ehhhhhhh what's up doc?
Very cool....made her day!
You might have a career in the entertainment field!!! Loved the video.
Mom T
Great pictures,She really is alert for a 2 mon. old. Ronnie made a great bunny. Her 2 mo. pictures she look just like Ronnie.
Love you xoxoxox
Grandma xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment