If you're viewing this in email or with Google Reader you'll want to visit the actual blog to see the video. I also changed the layout and style of the blog, but I'm not loving it so I'll probably make some more changes. I also hope to get some pictures of Ron's Pichincha volcano climb up this weekend. Stay tuned...
4.24.2009
What to wear?
Yesterday I took Kaitlyn to the embassy to have lunch with Ron. It was our first outing this week since we haven't gone to playgroup. I wanted Kaitlyn to look extra cute (I know, how can she get any cuter...) so I was originally going to put her in this dress given to her from Sofia, but it was a little too cold.
Instead, she wore this adorable hoodie (also from Sofia) and it was perfect!
And after that I couldn't resist, we needed a photo shoot. :)


When Ron got home from work, Kaitlyn was in a fantastic mood so we whipped out the camcorder. She was more active before we started recording, but here's a clip anyway.
If you're viewing this in email or with Google Reader you'll want to visit the actual blog to see the video. I also changed the layout and style of the blog, but I'm not loving it so I'll probably make some more changes. I also hope to get some pictures of Ron's Pichincha volcano climb up this weekend. Stay tuned...
If you're viewing this in email or with Google Reader you'll want to visit the actual blog to see the video. I also changed the layout and style of the blog, but I'm not loving it so I'll probably make some more changes. I also hope to get some pictures of Ron's Pichincha volcano climb up this weekend. Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I say it all the time..."SHE'S SO CUTE"! I'm digging the new layout and I love your tagline. =)
Love the new layout. I just want to reach out and kiss her. XOXO
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these videos. She is just so cute! I wish I could hold her!!!
Hugs,
Mom T xoxoxoxo
I love when she sticks her tongue out, so adorable!!!
Post a Comment