Kaitlyn has kept us busy with all of her climbing and it looks like her brother is following in her footsteps. As if walking wasn't enough!
6.29.2011
Monkey See, Monkey Do
Just over a week ago, Jonathan took his first step, but days went by before he took anymore. This past Sunday he finally decided to try again. I got a video, but as I was uploading it to YouTube I deleted the original file and realized the upload didn't work. I haven't been able to recover the file, but I'm still trying. I promise to get some more footage of the baby steps soon. In the meantime, check out what else he's doing. Apparently, his sister's been teaching him a thing or two.
Kaitlyn has kept us busy with all of her climbing and it looks like her brother is following in her footsteps. As if walking wasn't enough!
Kaitlyn has kept us busy with all of her climbing and it looks like her brother is following in her footsteps. As if walking wasn't enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so smart, how do you keep up with them?
I can't believe he climbed up that slide that way. How old is he? 10 months? WOW!!
Post a Comment